We care about where you live and want to help bring your community together, in a way that enables you to take control of your environment. An attractive estate which is well maintained retains both asset and property value.
How we do it:
Excellent customer service
By developing long term customer relationships, PREIM Limited becomes intuitive to your needs. We understand our customers and the issues that arise. Available 24 / 7, 365 days a year an account manager is appointed to every estate to work pro-actively with residents.
One of our most important roles: - to make sure our customers comply with all of their statutory obligations associated with running a residents’ management company.
Focused financial management
Ensuring service charges are billed correctly and monies collected on time means that our customers really do have control - with the ability and resources to shape and manage their own community.
World class planned and reactive maintenance
Our ability to deliver planned and reactive maintenance is 2nd to none. But whilst we work nationally, we do understand the real benefits our customers derive by using local people delivering local services. That’s why we have a supply chain of over 100 local companies delivering services - wherever you are.
We have worked with our colleagues in PREIM for over 8 years. They manage our portfolio of over 9000 properties on 125 estates across England and Wales. preim are at the heart of our business and fundamental to our sales and estate management strategies. The contract is more than just a property and infrastructure management contract, it is about people and the need to deliver a very customer focused service. PREIM really understand this and I would have no hesitation recommending them to support other developer led projects.
Director, Annington Homes
PREIM Limited are registered with / authorised by:
- Office of the Information Commissioner
- Property Ombudsman Service
- Authorised to arrange insurance as Appointed Representative of Let Insurance Services, regulated by Financial Conduct Authority
PREIM Limited residents: - What you get
- 24/7 Help line with customer account managers available 365 days a year
- Contact website
- Maintaining insurances
- Helping residents set an annual budget for service charges
- Collecting service charge monies from residents
- Managing non payment
- Establishing and maintaining a reputable local contractor supply chain
- Creating programmes for planned and reactive maintenance that cost effectively meet the communities aspirations
- Tracking and reconciling management company finances
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Protecting the residents’ interests as properties are bought and sold
- Dealing with solicitor enquiries
Our programme of inspections and maintenance helps ensure that the development infrastructure and assets remain fit for their intended purpose.
- Annual estate and building surveys
- Grounds maintenance
- Tree and play area inspections
- Fire and legionella risk assessments
- Road gulley cleaning and streetlight maintenance
- Communal area and window cleaning
- Periodic painting and redecoration
- Maintenance of sewage pumping stations
- Reactive repairs to
- Water networks
- Wastewater and surface water collection systems
- Sewage pumping stations
- Buildings maintenance
- Estate repairs and maintenance
We have invested significantly in technology that provides our customers access to information including accounts, service charge details and an ability to pay online.